Lauren you and Morgan sure know how to make a beautiful baby! Thats for sure! Isn't motherhood a little taste of heaven! Hope all is going well and she is just to die for! Love her little bows! You are such a cute mommy!
I wouldn't have been able to see your perfect babe.... she really is to die for. I think she is a great mix of the two of you... she took the best of what you guys have to offer!!
I hope everything else is going well. Thanks for sharing your little family with everyone.
How fun! I cant wait to have my own!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh she's just beautiful Lauren!
ReplyDeleteI love her!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! And, no, life doesn't get better than that :)
ReplyDeleteoh she's a little love bug!
ReplyDeleteLauren you and Morgan sure know how to make a beautiful baby! Thats for sure! Isn't motherhood a little taste of heaven! Hope all is going well and she is just to die for! Love her little bows! You are such a cute mommy!
ReplyDeletewhat a doll! I love those onesies! Arn't they the best. You made some way cute bows!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE BLOGS!!!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have been able to see your perfect babe.... she really is to die for. I think she is a great mix of the two of you... she took the best of what you guys have to offer!!
I hope everything else is going well. Thanks for sharing your little family with everyone.
Much love,
Molly (Turk) Watts
Ugh she is SO CUTE!!!! I can't wait to have our little girl! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you today! Emery is beautiful! I can't believe she is already 6 weeks!
ReplyDelete