Lauren, Emery is a doll! I think she looks just like a pew! I love her name too... I thought about Emery for Ivy:) Hey can you leave your email address on my blog??
Hey Lauren, congrats on your darling little girl! We are so excited for you guys! We want to come by and visit, and we have a gift for the babe. CONGRATS! lauren willis
Hey Lauren its Me Celeste! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl. what a exciting, tiring but wonderful stage to be in! Im so happy for you two. We need to all get together when you guys are out and about .
Oh, sweetness... Emery is a beauty! I was over @ Eda's and Olivia was trying to tell me what her name was. She kept saying over & over & over, "emmawee yane, EMMAWEE YANE!"
She is so, so darling. Congratulations you two!
ReplyDeleteShe has beautiful eyes - watch out for those beauties!
ReplyDeleteLauren, Emery is a doll! I think she looks just like a pew! I love her name too... I thought about Emery for Ivy:) Hey can you leave your email address on my blog??
ReplyDeleteOh my heck you guys! She is gorgeous!!! Watch out with her long body, she might become a model or something!
ReplyDeleteI love her!
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! I love her big eyes! She is totally a Pew baby!
ReplyDeleteoh how precious!!!! congradulations you two, what a beautiful family :)
ReplyDeleteHey Lauren, congrats on your darling little girl! We are so excited for you guys! We want to come by and visit, and we have a gift for the babe. CONGRATS!
ReplyDeletelauren willis
Lauren! She's SO pretty! It was so fun to see her and brynlee together we'll have to get all the new babies together sometime!
ReplyDeleteShe is cute...she doesn't even look like a new born...so cute!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! This is your cousin Courtney. I had no idea you had a blog! She looks like Morgan! She's beautiful! Enjoy her =)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! What a sweet girl, and such a cute name!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys need to post more often - some of us haven't even met little Emery yet!!
ReplyDeletepost post post post post
Hey Lauren its Me Celeste! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl. what a exciting, tiring but wonderful stage to be in! Im so happy for you two. We need to all get together when you guys are out and about .
ReplyDeletewhat beautiful brown eyes! she is adorable.
ReplyDeleteOh, sweetness... Emery is a beauty! I was over @ Eda's and Olivia was trying to tell me what her name was. She kept saying over & over & over, "emmawee yane, EMMAWEE YANE!"
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute lauren! I love how big her eyes are. I can't wait to see more pictures of her.
ReplyDelete