Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Babies Everywhere!!

I came across this video and laughed my head off...(please let me know if you think its as funny as I did) So I wanted to post it to share the laughter and thought, "hey! i might as well share some news as well!" So sticking with the "baby" theme...enjoy!







And on to the news portion...Is it just me or does it feel like everyone is having a babies?? Emery will be my parents 13th grandbaby...my brother Matt and his wife Courtney are expecting their first in March so thats number 14 and THEN





My brother Dave and his wife Jess just recently announced that number 15 is coming in May!! These pictures were taken at Daves 30th birthday celebration and what a celebration it was... :) aw...so needless to say we're all sooo very excited to meet these little ones!

6 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear news. :) hope she gets here safe and healthy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does seem like everyone is having babies! good luck with the birth of your baby! cant wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah that was way too funny! i was dying laughing. I hope the baby comes soon for you! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I feel your pain! Hope your little one gets here soon. Tell Matt and Dave congrats. How fun for your girlie to have so many cousins. We think cousins are pretty great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I feel your pain! Hope your little one gets here soon. Tell Matt and Dave congrats. How fun for your girlie to have so many cousins. We think cousins are pretty great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that movie was fuuunnyyy! heehee!!! man, dave looks like such a cutie in the picture...good pick. See you tomorrow yaya, Oh! and you too Emery!!!!!

    ReplyDelete