Our sweet little girl was born on Friday October 10th, 2008 at 4:10pm. She weighed a whopping 8lbs 14oz, is 21in long and we are totally in LOVE with her
She was a little jaundice so she had to do some sun bathing before we could take her home....:(











Wow she is so beautiful! I'm at home on bed rest until further notice so if you get bored, I'm just around the corner ;-)
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are doing good.
Love ya guys!
She is so cute! Congrats
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Congrats and get as much sleep as you can. Can't wait to see her in person.
ReplyDeleteShe is SO cute! Congratulations! Were SO excited for Guys!
ReplyDeleteOh congratulations guys!! She is beautiful just like her mama:) Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I love the baby stage! Its so much fun
ReplyDeleteLauren she is so beautiful!! Way to go, and you look amazing! I'm so jealous, I blew up like a balloon with my baby! So my little guy is just a couple months older than Emery, so they should totally date!! haha Sorry I have been blog stalking you, waiting to see when you cute little baby would get here! I am so excited for you! You will be such a great mom it truely is the best thing in the world! Congrats and way to make a beautiful baby!!Easton had to do a little sun bathing in the hospital too and it made me so sad. So I totally know how you must felt even though they are fine and like it under the light its just sad that you can't hold them all day long. But if you are ever looking for anyone to get out with and have baby dates totally let me know!!
ReplyDelete-Alli (Crum) Heywood
Congrats! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAh she is a doll! She has the biggest brown eyes, i love them! I hope your feeling better and can get some rest!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so cute they made me get all teary! She is so beautiful not that I'm at all surprised!! So happy for you and your new love!! Give her big kisses from me!! Love you guys! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, beautiful family. Courtney told me all about your experience - congratulations!!! She is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLauren she is BEAUTIFUL! I love that first picture of you guys. I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeletelaren congrats she's adorable! i hope to see her!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart. Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteOh my GOODNESS!!! Congratulations!!! She is SO beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys. SHe is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO beautiful!!! And I absolutely love her name :). Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is so cute! Enjoy every second of her!
ReplyDeletethose eyes are huge!!!
ReplyDeleteoh lauren!
ReplyDeleteare'nt these the best days of you're life! Babies are so precious! congratulations she's just perfect.
love, beki
oh my goodness!! I'm in love with her already. She is just as beautiful as her mother. I love you and I miss you!! I can't wait to hold her
ReplyDeleteOk so congrats! there is nothing better then a perfect new little baby. But i seriously love you guys im always asking Sav and Jenny About U so when you and Savannah Are up and Going We will all have to get together and hang out!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is darling! Love the name, hope that you are all doing well!
ReplyDeleteMorg and Lauren congrats!! Your baby is cute.. george and Lauren
ReplyDelete