Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm Ready

The past week has been the longest I think this entire pregnancy....I don't think doctors should be allowed to say when they think you'll give birth....let me explain why...At my last appointment (Thursday last week) I was 3 cm dialated and about 80% effaced at which time my obstetrician (who I really like) said "you've done really well for a first time mom! Go ahead and make an appointment for one week but i'm sure i'll see you in the hospital before then :)". Well, its about 8:00 Wednesday night and i'm still pregnant. On Sunday my mom, sister Eda and I went for a long walk hoping to get things going....but nothing. All I got out of it was great conversation and a sore pelvis. So after two days of recovery I decided to try another walk. This time I waddled my way from my house to my parents which is about 2 miles and here I am!



Morgan had class tonight so he got here around 7 to eat and take me home :) So far I haven't had a single contraction so unless something crazy happens tonight, I'll be getting my membranes stripped in the morning. Oh we shall see! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh hun the end is the hardest part the WAITING is killer!! I'm thinking of you and hoping you get to meet your sweet daughter ASAP!!!! Love you cant wait to hear all about her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey morg...now her belly is almost as big as yours........GOTCHA!

    ReplyDelete