Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Flowers for Emery
Last Saturday Morgan and I spruced up our front yard with some flowers for Emery. Yes, its not the best time to be planting flowers with the weather as hot as its been but we figured we'd give it a try :) Its been about a week and the poor little things aren't quite as beautiful as they are in these pictures....but they were lovely while they lasted! When it gets a little cooler we'll try again....




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Pretty! I think we'll plant some next weekend! I hope it cools down soooon!
ReplyDeleteyay for updates!!! love you sister
ReplyDeleteEmery is such a cute name! I love that! You look great and im sure you are so excited! You are going to be such a good mommy!
ReplyDeleteYay. You look so good. You dress so cute! I love your undershirt. Hey can I get your address. Can you e mail it to me? Alyssamae87@hotmail.com thanks!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait for the Baby to come... and I'm so Jealous, March seems like forever away, I wish I was due this month!
ReplyDeleteAnd we actually found out I was Pregnant at the beach!
Well you or Morgan better keep everyone updated on the Baby Arrival!
We love you guys and good luck and we SO excited for you!
soo pretty! what a cute name too! I haven't heard if you've had your baby yet, but I want to come visit you when she comes!
ReplyDeleteLauren! this is drew from high school. i found your blog on Sarah and Trevors. You're pregnant! Wow that is exciting. It seems like so many our age are getting pregnant these days. I love the name emery. i bet you're excited. You're going to have a baby any day now. Wow!!!
ReplyDelete