Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Getting Closer!

Morgan and I had fun taking pictures of this belly of mine...I can't believe how close we are to the end! AH! As of Thursday last week i'm dialated to a "2 plus" and about 70% effaced, yay! But Emery and I had a heart to heart the other day and we decided if she isn't ready to come yet, thats just fine and we can be patient BUT whenever she's ready i'm ready :) So i guess now we wait! My next appointment is Thursdays so we'll see how things are going then!



(Please notice the Neds Crazy Sub cup of the table....yes, i'm pretty sure we're there once a week at least....it always seems to hit the spot)







Is that really me? I'm still shocked everytime I see my reflextion....wow.

9 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's getting so close! I'm way excited for you...being a mom is the best. Sorry I didn't make it to your shower...i'll have to bring you you're present by sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mallory and Craig NikolausOctober 1, 2008 at 12:38 AM

    You are so dang cute! I can't believe its almost time for you then Savannah then ME! ahhh!!!!


    You should post pictures of your nursery! Sooo cute! I love the curtains! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally!!! I check your blog every day for an update and I almost lost hope. You look fantastic and I hope she comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stinking cute! I can't wait to see what this little girl looks like! And PS - I LOVE the name Emery! GOOD CHOICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! I like the name Emery, it's cute and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lauren! I'm excited for you and Morgan to be parents...and you really are a stinkin cute pregnant lady! And you still look super fit - are you busting out some moves on the pilates machines with Kara? :~) Take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. laur you look so very cute! and i'm so excited for you and to see little emery!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so dang cute! I'm so excited for you. I'm sure she is going to be so cute. And I love her name.

    ReplyDelete