Here's the latest picture of myself and our ever growing little girl! This is about a week old at 30 weeks....wow I can't believe i'm in the 30's! Ah!! I haven't really gotten to the "can't wait to not be pregnant" stage but I hear its right around the corner! So we'll see...but for now i'm loving all the new experiences and looking forward to all the ones to come!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








you are definetly one of those cute prego girls!! hot stuff!!! hey tell Morg that Max misses him:)
ReplyDeleteYou are still as beautiful as ever!! I'm so excited for you guys and this future addition!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH You've finally updated!!! I was ahead of you on updates for ever girl!!! Your look hawt as a prego-ness woman!!! I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU look adorable! I'm so excited for you guys... you'll be an awesome mom!
ReplyDeleteI think you are adorable! I miss you guys already! Maybe we will have to meet in Mexico sometime before the beach!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Lauren I am so excited for you. I don't know anyone who is more qualified to be a mom than you are. If you have done her nursery I want to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteLauren! You are so pregnant! Awww its so cute. I miss you. Just so you know, you are the best lunch date ever. I cant wait to see pictures when she comes out. Take care, I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteyou Look darling prego! can't wait for the little one to arrive!
ReplyDeleteUnbelievably adorable!!! I cannot wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteLook how cute you are sister!!! loved seeing you, missed you awful this weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!! I can't wait for this little girl to get here!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful. Glad you posted. So fun to catch up!
ReplyDeleteoh how fun!!! i have not seen your blog in a while and here you are ready to have a little girl!! girls are so much fun. i love every second with my daughter! i bet you cant wait!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking cute! Good luck with the last month or so. At least it won't be the middle of the summer! Cute blog.
ReplyDeleteCute top! any heartburn?
ReplyDeleteawww! What a cute prego woman! How neat. Missa Ya!
ReplyDeletehi lauren!
ReplyDeletei stumble along your blog! congrats on the baby girl, you are looking wonderful!
katie
You look so cute all pregnant! I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you'll have a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest Prego girl! How are you?
ReplyDeleteLauren, you look stunning. your belly is beautiful. Congratulations, hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteoh you make me want to have a cute pregnant belly!!! you are adorable, hope to see you guys around more!
ReplyDeleteYou look so dang cute!! You are guys are going to be the sweetest parents! Skyler and I are way excited for you guys, good luck with everything!!
ReplyDelete