Friday, November 28, 2008

Grateful Grateful Grateful!

We have much to be grateful for this Thanksgiving...starting out with this little girl!!


























































6 comments:

  1. ah how fun! She is so cute, i love her smiling pics! By the way does your back hurt with that sling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby....is beautiful lauren! Just wanted to share:) Oh ya....I I really dig the name Emery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby....is beautiful lauren! Just wanted to share:) Oh ya....I I really dig the name Emery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mallory and Craig NikolausNovember 30, 2008 at 1:35 PM

    She is so freakin cute! She is getting so big already! We are all so lucky to have our little babies healthy and happy in our lives!

    Emery needs to come meet her friend Carter! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is darling. looks like a little pew to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SO cute... seeing all those Pictures of your Baby makes me want my baby right now!

    ReplyDelete