Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome Home Dally Boy!!

Morgans brother Dallin got home from his mission on Friday and we are totally thrilled to have him back!

All we need now are the Christensens!

9 comments:

  1. seriously?.. wow!! welcome home dallin. we cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a brother come home. Your little girl is just so cute! I love her little olive skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an exciting morning that was.. Dallen looked so good and happy, glad you had your camera with you, hope i can remember mine for Zac's... and Emery is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay your little girl is just a doll!!!!! and i love her name, so pretty. isnt life just like one thousand million times better with a newborn in your home. oh being a mom is just blissful!! congrats im glad to see mom and baby are doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren - you have made my day by posting a picture of my brother AND by taking those cute picture of Emery. I can't wait to hold her - oh my gosh she is so cute. I've been checking your blog everyday for updates and almost lost hope.

    ps - Why is everyone wasting away in my family?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe he's home! We are so excited to see him on Sunday!! What a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! Give him a big hug from me! And Emery is seriously the cutest little thing! I can't believe how fast time is going! We need a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Home Wacker!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete