Friday, November 28, 2008

How do I get anything done?

She LOVES her sling! And I can do pretty much anything with this thing...sweep, mop, dust, pee, make the bed, fold laundry, etc....its the greatest thing ever!


4 comments:

  1. she is Gorgeous lauren!! i just had to comment on the fact that you informed the blogging world that you can pee while wearing your sling! :D but in all honesty that makes me really excited for the cool inventions i have to look forward to using!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Gee Whiz!!! She is one beautiful baby doll little girl. And that sling is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I am so happy for you and Morgan. She has your chin, its way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those pictures, so sweet. And I LOVE the sling. I started seeing those but it was too late, Brinklee was big enough that if I bought one she would hate being restrained in one. I told myself that definitely for the next one I want to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember this number sometimes difficult but it will pass. be thankful for those backaches. cute cute

    ReplyDelete