Thursday, January 10, 2008

Family Pics

The Saturday before Christmas we had our "Porter Party" and took family pictures! My sweet husband bought me (us both) a new camera for my birthday :) I LOVE IT! Morgan took this picture....I'd say we're getting pretty good at self portraits


This is my ever growing familia!


My personal favorite :) This turned out so much cuter than I expected!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! We're proud to be related to ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such the coolest pic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I kinda know 3 people in your family... and I think you're all great. I just laughed out loud at Thos in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never put it together that Eda is your sister!!! That's crazy! I also totally recognize your other sister from Mt. View! So you do know Jordan? He and Eda were and maybe still are friends. Love the pictures! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kissing couples picture is too cute! Glad all is well. Karen

    ReplyDelete