Thursday, January 10, 2008

For My Annie

My sweet sister Annie, who was tagged by our cousin Laura, has now tagged me! As I was contemplating whether or not to participate, I came to the conclusion that this will probably be good for me considering my 2007 was pretty...memorable. So I'm to write 7 things I've learned in 2007 and 7 goals for 2008.


Things that I've Learned in '07


1. The Lord has a plan for me and Morgan even if its not exactly what I had planned.

2. I am married to my perfect match. I fall more and more in LOVE with him everyday.

3. I find my greatest joy when I'm cultivating my home. I can't wait to spend my days there.

4. I love taking pictures. I wish I had more time to spend learning and taking more of them!

5. Morgan and I have really great friends! I hope we all stay really close...

6. I strangely enough enjoy watching Morgan play XBox

7. And lastly, I have learned to live in the present and be totally thrilled to be there :)

My Goals for '08....


1. To get working on all the little things bugging me about my house...

2. To plan my primary lessons before Saturday night.

3. To take vitamins more consitantly

4. To do my visiting teaching!!

5. To make more goals....

10 comments:

  1. an entire post just for me!! What a good sister you are, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny I seriously love watching people play video games it for some reason is so entertaining, expecially when the person that is playing is really good. Tonight was fun over at Jenny's house we need to do stuff like that more often. Oh and don't worry when you get pregnant and if you have a girl I'll get you all set up with headbands at your shower!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how I just totally butchered especially. I am a bad speller but it is 12 am so I'll blame it on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lauren I went to High School with you and I saw your blog from another friends blog and I just wanted to say Hi and ou guys look cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We live in the Country Club! Yes I have met her once! My husband knows the Lewis pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to make goals for this year too. well we have a challenge for you guys. On my blog I did a post of my Highlights of 2007! And i want you guys to do it too. We would love to see what your Highlights were for this past year. Please, it will be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girlfriend! I just wanted to say Hello :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Lauren- I think I almost figured it out- How to make the blog cute, kinda!!! I still can't make cute Side borders... I followed all her instructions and It just didn't happen. N-e way thanks for the tips!! How's life?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah! I figured it out. I was not deleting everything I needed to- Thanks for all the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are too modest. Of all my students, I dub you my fastest learner of 07'. Hope you are ready for me in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete