Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Birthday/Matt and Courts BIG DAY!




I had the best birthday this year! I got to spend the morning in the Temple with my family watching my brother marry the girl of his dreams! Then we headed to Tuscon for the reception. It was so nice, the food was great, the company was even better! We decided to stay the night there that way we didn't have to drive back so late. So we got a hotel room and had a mini birthday get away as well :) Its official now, I can have a horizontal license and Matts a married man! yay!

7 comments:

  1. Hay yaya!! I miss you , see u tommorrow. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help with the backround! That sound really complicated!! AAHHH...I'm not smart about computers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Yaya!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! You are so CUTE! Congrats on the grown up license! Love you mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks!! I think I'll try after I've saved all my freinds and family links! Then I'll let you know if It worked out....by the way, all of your family looks good at your brother's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful b-day! Sorry so late. Your pictures turned out so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awsome birthday! I had fun riding in the desert. It's neat having the family together and having to much fun! Trucks are awesome!

    ReplyDelete