Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORG!




Monday was Morgans 23rd birthday!! We had such a fun day...we both ditched work :)And just hung out with eachother all day...we did some Christmas/birthday shopping, went to lunch at Mangos :), walked around downtown Mesa, came home so Morg could play a little XBox, took a little nap and then went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner with the Pew crew (and Matt and Courtney) :) It was just such a nice day...I wish everyday could be like that! I can't count how many times i think to myself throughout the day how grateful I am to be married to this boy! I love him with my whole heart...aw...i'm one lucky girl:)

6 comments:

  1. You are one lucky girl, but I also must say that he is one lucky guy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas my darling Lauren! Look how cute you two are! I miss you and I'll see you soon, I'm coming down in January!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan and Lauren we hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Well we finally go a Blog it myhydelife.blogspot.com so you will have to check it out. We miss you guys! Love Ryan Jamie and Ava Hyde.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lauren we loved your house you guys have done a lot of work and it shows! we can totally appreciate that having just done ours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey lauren! how are ya? where did you get your cute backround?

    ReplyDelete