
This weekend Morgan and I took a little trip to Stockton, California for our nephew Aysons blessing! We flew out on the new airline out of Gateway, Allegiant Air. Its a smaller airline so we got to do things the old fashion way (as you can see in the picture above) :) So while we were there we did the whole San Francisco thing because I had never been. IT WAS A BLAST!!! So here are a few pictures from our travels :)




The Pirate Ship Arrr...

Then we stopped by the Ghirardelli factory...
For hot chocolate
And ice cream YUM
Then we hopped back on the Trolly (which was sooo fun) and headed home...
And of course Morgan couldn't resist taking a picture of this....enough said? All in all, we had such an amazing weekend! Thanks to Janie and Tory for letting us sleep in your family room! We has so much fun hanging out with you guys and sweet Ayson pants :)













Could you be any cuter honestly. Love the beanie! Dinner? This weekend or in two weekends? We are going to be out of town next weekend. Just let me know! Looks like you guys had a blast!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I was just talking to Ben and telling him how I want to take a photography class and he told me to talk to you because you are wanting to also. I would think it would be so much fun to take one together. When were you thinking of starting a class? Let me know because I really think it would be fun! Katie and I have been talking about it also so she might do it too. Anyway, I think I am going to find out more about it this next week so I can sign up for this next semester. Let me know or I will just give you the info that I find out when I do. Sorry such a long comment. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteHoly cuteness Batman!! Man i'm glad we look alike.
ReplyDeleteYou should have called us while you were in town. We would have loved to see you.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Looks cold... Please tell me where you got that black jacket!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time! I can't wait to go in June! In your ice-cream picture you look SO much like Christina Ricci!!!! You are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest thing ever! We should all take a trip it would be so fun! The hot chocolate picture is my FAVE!!! Glad you had a fun and safe trip!Its pretty crazy out there!
ReplyDeleteThanks- I'm looking online right now! I love that jacket!
ReplyDeleteYou made it to my old stompin' grounds. Don't you love the city...it is one of the best ever!! So many things to do and see : ) Well, you two are the cutest!!! Merry Christmas
ReplyDeletesounds awesome! I love Ghiriradelli square. We need to go again! You look beautiful,btw!
ReplyDeleteTell Morg thank you for playing softball last week and Im sorry for giving him a hard time! Im glad you guys were able to make it. You took off before I could thank you!
ReplyDelete