
This weekend Morgan, his dad and brother Jake flew to California for the weekend to watch the ASU USCLA game with a few of the "beach week" guys. They left late Thursday night so they could play some golf (40 holes) on Friday before the Saturday game. He "says " he had a lot of fun but I don't really see how thats possible since I wasn't there...;)
So while Morgan was in California, I took off to Show Low to spend the weekend with my family for my nephew Tates 4th birthday
The weather was beautiful!! So Tate, Corinne, Courtney and I decided to go on a little bike ride. Notice how excited Corinne is about having to borrow her younger cousin Porters bike :) She said she "felt stupid riding a little boys bike" and she didn't want people to see her. We told her that no one cares and that she actually looked cute on it!
So we set off
But didn't get a half way down the street when she just couldn't take the humiliation anymore! So we stopped to talk about it...i tried riding the little bike so she could ride the big one but she couldn't even get on the big one and i just about broke the little one! Sweet Taters said to Annie "here mom, give Corinne my bike, i'll ride Porters" but that didn't go over real well with Corinne...so the solution?? Corinne rode on my handle bars and we had a 10 minute bike ride instead of a 30 minute because her legs and bum were going numb. So we just came home and hung around....
We played outside in the cold! (notice we're wearing sweaters!)

Then got the chitlins bathed after a long hard day of play...
And soon, they were OUT
Then we got up Sunday morning and headed home. By this time I am SOOO ready to see Morgan.... Also, Maddy noticed she had her FIRST lose tooth during breakfast so she worked really hard the whole way home to get it pulled so she could show her mom and dad...

She didn't quite make it by the time we got home...but when they came over for Sunday dinner it was GONE!! Yay Maddy!

Then FINALLY I got home to Morgan! We went over to my parents for dinner that night and the babies (Isabella and Olivia) were soooo happy to see him as well! They're so cute...everytime they see him its always such a big deal they SCREAM "MORGAN!!!" like they haven't seen him in years haha they sure know how to make a guy feel special :)










annieYay Maddie!!! I'm so happy for you babe, you ROCK!
ReplyDeleteAlright Yaya, did you have to post the pic that i'm looking like a crazy chick in?
ReplyDeleteLauren you are just so super cute! Do I get to see you this weekend? Because I'm so excited that I can't even sleep its like Christmas....AHHHHH!!!!! YAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love how cute you are about being away from your Morgan!!! I just love you!!!!
Okay your nieces look just like you!! how adorable!
ReplyDeleteI like ShowLow and nice weather...why is it still so hot here in November?! Your nieces are so cute. Tell Eda I said hello!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it wasn't too hard to survive without Mogan since you had so much fun bike riding and entertainment! Chris was out of town too and I survived by having two baby showers to attend too. Thank goodness! I need a break from the kids here and there when he leaves so he comes home to a sane wife.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend! Annie and you are beautiful sistas!!
ReplyDeleteHI lauren!!! I told morgan that I was going to visit your site and leave you a message since he said that you have visited our site!! We love old morgie boy and have so much fun seeing him lately! I loved seeing your blog and all of the fun that you have been having. I'm going to visiting often now that I know where to find it!! You two are soooo cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya Happy Turkey day!
ReplyDeleteHey Lauren! It is pretty fun to see the blogs of people from high school and see what they're up to. Nick and I are currently having OUR first time apart, so i know what you were feeling like. :( not fun.
ReplyDeletewell have a wonderful day!
new post time! what's up with you both? does morgan still have a beard??? willie's is disgusting and it's making me sick!
ReplyDelete