Monday, November 5, 2007

Better Late Than Never!!

Yes...we do have Halloween pictures! For starters...here is Morgan and I dressed up as "Old Farts". We went to a Kyle and Savannah's Halloween shin-dig the night before Halloween and had a BLAST! We also won the money game!! YAY!! Thank you to those of you who played! P.S. Although in this picture you can't see...Morgan is wearing his token Velcro shoes :)


Here are two of our sweet niece's, Corinne as a Senorita and Maddy as an Angel...




Aren't they beautiful....

5 comments:

  1. you and morgan are hilarious i love it! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I did get to see Morgan's shoes they are great and totally grandpa prince!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome costumes!! ha what a nerd.. Its so hard not to laugh at the things he says bc he is always so serious.. i love that he always calls you morgans wife!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look like and old married couple. Hey, I will be down for Matts's wedding, but Katy does not want to come and bring baby Nixon. So unless I can talk her into it in the Next month it will just be me and maybe Kiera. So see you then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful! And you two look amazing for old farts! Love it!

    ReplyDelete