
So MORGAN and I had our FIRST ANNIVERSARY on Thursday!! YAY!! It was such an nice day...we both had to work :( but that evening we went to the TEMPLE and did sealings then went out to dinner at CARUSOS. Anyone heard of it? We went a while ago with RALPH and JANENE and really liked it so we figured we'd go back:) All in all it was pretty uneventful but just what WE both needed! Then then FRIDAY afternoon we took off for ROCKY POINT for the weekend! We actually ended up driving down there with MAREN and 4 of her friends however, they stayed at PRINCESSA down the beach from us. Goodness...I could live down there...its HEAVENLY...So Saturday we napped, swam, and wondered around the CARDBOARD mall. I also got a massage, manicure AND pedicure! haha...i wasn't expecting the whole treatment but didn't complain!! My husband loves me...THEN to drag this anniversary out a little longer...TONIGHT we're going to THE FRAY concert at the DODGE THEATER!! I can't wait!! Oh, and i definately didn't take ONE picture the whole time...i'm so retarded.... but i'm definately taking some TONIGHT!!








Sounds like so much fun! Congrats on the 1 year! It goes fast doesn't it!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question - we're just moving out of the ward. We are in a rental house and have to get out in a couple weeks, so we're moving in with someone for a month until our new house is done (at Crismon & Baseline).
Happy First Anniversary!!! YAY!! Sounds like you had a much needed getaway! I'm so glad it was fun!! Next time you better take pictures! :) Love ya!
ReplyDelete