Tuesday, July 17, 2007

THE FRAY!!






BEST CONCERT i've been to in a LONG time!! I really just LOVE the music...Morgan and i were talking about how it brings back SO many memories of while we were dating! The Fray was the CD that i had in my car around the time we got serious and you know how you associate music with certain times in your life? Well The Fray (along with many others) just gets us both...GAH! We just had a ball!! Plus if any of you have the opportunity to go to a concert at the Dodge, go for it! It was way clean, AC, great seats, not HUGE so we could actually see them. The bands that played before The Fray were great...Overall, FANTASTIC time!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love going to concerts also. You are Morgan look really good in this picture. We need to go out together soon. I had so much fun with you guys when we went out last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fray is what me and joe always listened to when we first decided we were gonna get married.. I was loving all there songs so i always played it whenever we went... How funny is that.. were all four alike

    ReplyDelete