So i guess i got tagged!! I was debating whether or not to participate and then i started reading some other peoples and i figured why not? Maybe i'll learn something about myself!! haha k so here it goes....
1. I have to wear an undershirt with everything. My G's don't count so i definately wear at least three shirts...everyday.
2. Every night before Morg and I fall asleep, (i'm talking laying in bed with the lights off) I have to know what time it is. I think its cuz I have this internal clock I have to set so i won't sleep in.
3. I wipe down the sink and the counter around the sink after everytime i wash my hands. I'm talking i have a separate rag at home that i keep in a drawer in the bathroom that i use only to wipe down the sink. If i'm in a public restroom i use the paper towels.
4. I have to keep the shower curtain in my bathroom shut all the time.
5. Before Morg and i go out of town the house has to be spotless and all the laundry done. I hate coming home to a dirty house.
6. I love home decor. If someone gave me $5,000 (like on What Not To Wear) i'd totally blow it on random things for my house instead of clothes.
7. And lastly...hmm...whenever Morgan and i go anywhere in his truck i have to sit in the "girlfriend seat" (in the middle). That way he can put his hand on my leg:) YAY!
So I guess this means i have to "TAG" 7 more people? So i choose...
ANNIE, JENNY, SAVANNAH, LINDSEY, MURPH, JANIE, ALYSSA
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Lindsey, as in, ME Lindsey?! And we are all too alike! Too funny.
ReplyDeletei have to windex my bathroom mirror after i get ready every morning.
ReplyDeleteha ha well i did it.. i was wondering if i should but i thought why not..
ReplyDeleteI so hear ya on the shower curtian AND the time....oh and home decor...although my house is sort of boring!
ReplyDeleteYou are to cute!
Well I did it anyway - even though I don't know if you tagged me or not, hahahaha. love ya lots!
ReplyDeleteHey Morgan and Lauren its Melissa just wanted to say hi. I love that pic of Dallin. he looks good. Have a fun time.
ReplyDeleteLauren,
ReplyDeleteI love your playlist! I created one too but am having the hardest time adding it to my blog. How did you so that?! Let me know.
Thanks,
Brooke Hansen
brookeh@cox.net
(480)226-9519