Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Did somebody call for a doctor?"

8 comments:

  1. thats mark! he is the one wanting to see the stache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey morgan and lauren! glad to see you are "blogging"! cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren. You and morgan are pretty cool, if I must say so myself. Just thought I'd say hello.

    Also, I teach the sunbeams with your sister Eda and I love her... thankfully, she makes each Sunday better (we have a pretty wild group of kids).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brother and Sister-in-law! Maren is helping me set up a blog. Go to toryandjaniechristensen.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drove by your house on my way home from Janie's baby shower. It is so cute. I really like the new paint job. One of these days I'll have to come in and see all of the changes you made. It's was nice to finally talk to you after being in the family for nearly a year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm...yeah, we stayed up till 4 in the morning about a week ago! And last night we went to bed at 12:30, so kinda close to when we said our cut of was every night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Lauren! You two are just to cute for words! Lots of loves to ya!

    ReplyDelete