Sunday, June 24, 2007

HOME



Morgan and I started remodeling this little house right after we got engaged it has pretty much consumed our lives ever since! Its constantly changing we just got new windows this week then landscaping!! Its been a lot of work but definately worth it!




5 comments:

  1. Whats up guys? Love the blog, i expected a pic of Morgans "doctor mustache".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your kitchen is so different from the last time I saw it when Ivan and Jenee lived there. Looks great! I want to see the rest of it sometime! You guys are really cute! I'm glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren! I am glad that you have a blog. I love the kitchen. It is so much fun getting things the way you want them. It is crappy that it takes forever to get that way. Well I will talk to you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim & Max Willis familyJune 27, 2007 at 6:49 PM

    um... Max wanted me to say that those "can lights" in your remodled kitchen look flawless!! :) um.. im guessing that Max and Ben must have helped with those!!:) oh and Im looking for a kitchen island for my kitchen!I love yours.where did you get yours??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morg and Lauren! Especially after looking at the before and after pictures of the house - you have done some incredible work. Lauren, you have the cutest taste in decorating too - I need some serious decorating tips. When are you two coming up to Nor Cal?

    ReplyDelete