LAUREN!!!!!! I'm so glad I found you on here! I think about you often and I'm so glad you're happy! I miss you bunches! http://kolterandlindsey.blogspot.com
LAUREN! You are so adorable!!!! I'm so happy you have a blog! I feel for ya on the house thing....we are just finishing up all of our projects!!! I love you and miss you! Hope this blog stuff keeps us in touch better! So glad you are here!
I was watching this slide show again haha and I just LOVE the pic of you guys skipping towards the temple! It's so funny/cute!!! You seriously need to blow it up HUGE and frame it. Oh, and it needs to be in a magazine, on the cover, in a museum, SOMETHING. It is seriously the best pic I've ever seen!!! I might just steal it and pass it off as me and Kolter! (funny how you posted something similar on my page.. but seriously.. this picture needs to be famous.)
very cute Lauren. I love it! I am glad you started one up
ReplyDeleteLAUREN!!!!!! I'm so glad I found you on here! I think about you often and I'm so glad you're happy! I miss you bunches!
ReplyDeletehttp://kolterandlindsey.blogspot.com
Lauren and Morgan I love your blog... the slide show is so cute... we need to hang out more we have not seen you guys forever!
ReplyDeleteLAUREN! You are so adorable!!!! I'm so happy you have a blog! I feel for ya on the house thing....we are just finishing up all of our projects!!! I love you and miss you! Hope this blog stuff keeps us in touch better! So glad you are here!
ReplyDeleteHey Annie called.....this might help....
ReplyDeletehttp://boffiesfamily.blogspot.com/
Love you!
Those are some great pictures!!!Hey how do you knoe kolter and lindsey?
ReplyDeleteLauren! thanks for all your help for helping me with blogging i love your new songs!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so awesome. You look so pretty in your wedding pic. Lauren I am sad I missed it! We will see you around. Love ya guys
ReplyDeleteHey guys... You look so happy and cute. Happy Anniversary too! It has been great running into Lauren all over the place lately. Take care!
ReplyDeleteI was watching this slide show again haha and I just LOVE the pic of you guys skipping towards the temple! It's so funny/cute!!! You seriously need to blow it up HUGE and frame it. Oh, and it needs to be in a magazine, on the cover, in a museum, SOMETHING. It is seriously the best pic I've ever seen!!! I might just steal it and pass it off as me and Kolter! (funny how you posted something similar on my page.. but seriously.. this picture needs to be famous.)
ReplyDelete