I'm pretty convinced my girlies are the most beautiful things i've ever seen...I can't believe how fast they grow! My 'newborn' is anything but anymore...she rolls and scoots all over the place but still of course prefers to be held over anything else...which i don't mind...(gotta work on these biceps somehow right?) Paige is the sweetest little girl...such a great baby...just like her biggie sister! Emery is like a little mommy (and just about as bossy) but still incredibly sweet to her little sister...she's never gotten jealous or mean not even a little bit. If she sees me kissing on Paige she comes and joins right in! She says "Paige is so cute!" alllll the time or "Aw...hi sweet girl!" They're getting to be little friends...the age gap is just going to get smaller and smaller...I love it
(braids! also, look at those cute little legs...ah!! it kills me...)
My squishy face!








I was reading your blog and Carter says "Look! My friend Em!" Let's get these kiddos together soon! Parker and Paige would have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I just want to kiss little paige's cheeks! Miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I love when you update your blog! Pretty girlies. We are coming down for easter and then going to Mexico. I hope I get to snuggle Paige while we are there!
ReplyDelete