We finally blessed Paige today...she's almost three months old and we're just getting to it (mostly because we didn't bring her to church for a while because i'm a little bit of a germaphobe) but I started getting a little nervous that the dress we bless Emery in wasn't going to fit if we waited any longer so we went ahead and bless this sweet girl
Something kind of cool...we just by chance blessed Emery on Morgans dads birthday and ended up blessing Paige on my dads birthday! Weird huh....
So Morgan gave Paige the sweetest blessing I think i've ever heard. I'm not just saying that because they're mine but honestly, I was incredibly impressed with him. :)
Now I want you to take a minute and look at this girl!!!! Isn't she the cutest sweetest most beautiful little girl you've ever seen???? Double click on the picture and really look at her...i can't STAND HOW PRETTY SHE IS!!!! and sooooooo sweet, gosh she's sweet! (just like her biggie sister)









She is soo soo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWish we could have made it today. Craig and I both had to teach today :(
Love ya!!
soooo pretty! i think she has her mommy's big beautiful eyes! i just missed it though! me and eden are coming to arizona tuesday night! hopefully we can get the girlies together sometime this week! love you! (i'll be calling)
ReplyDeleteyou're right she is so drop dead gorgeous, just like her mama! I love you darlin'!
ReplyDeleteOH YAH! Beautiful Girl. I just found your blog today on FB Pretty pretty Baby
ReplyDeleteyou don't need to click on the photo, it's very obvious- she's LOVELY!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! so now you have a pew baby and now you have a porter baby! she looks just like your family
ReplyDelete