Thursday, November 11, 2010


Well my due date has come and gone....I'm trying not to be impatient or disappointed even though its really hard... I'm definitely eating my words when I tell other moms who get to that "done" stage to just try and enjoy it! I just can't wait to see her little face and smell her sweet baby skin...oh gosh...I can't even talk about it or I just want to scream! But at the same time...I feel a tinge of guilt because I have a baby...these are precious moments that I get to have with just Emery and I want to eat them up...So I'm going to! Number two can come whenever she wants...:) Well i'm glad I got that off my chest...now, I saw this video on Facebook today and wanted to rememeber that I watched it the few days before #2 made her debut...




So I know the video its slightly cut off on here so if it bugs you enough look it up on YouTube :) But do watch it!

1 comment:

  1. not going to lie that video made me tear up a little!
    Hope she comes soon going past due is never fun put man on man they know how to make it worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete