Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloweeeeen & One Big Belly



Oh Halloween...I'm not going to lie, not my favorite holiday...I guess I'm just not that into all the "scary" stuff...maybe as our kiddos get older it'll be more fun to get all into it and get everyone dressed up :) Because honestly, I don't think Emery really got what was going on...or maybe I didn't prepare her enough for it? Either way, this year we decided to go ahead and partake in the festivities! The Wednesday before Halloween our ward had its Trunk or Treat and Emery went as a princess sporting the dress my mom and I (mostly my mom but I learned a lot!) whipped up for her...I think it turned out pretty cute...but not nearly as cute as the little girl wearing it :)


By the way, this is her getting into "dads truck" which I have to document that she love, love, loves...especially going over the "whoas" :)

Emery got her face painted...(thanks Aunt Chris) and even got to pet a "little bits pony" with dad...we thought for sure she'd be afraid of the pony but she surprised us both and had no problem petting it yay!


Now Friday night we got a babysitter

(not really, Morgans mom watched her which doesn't really count as a "babysitter" cuz Emery has some semi-serious separation anxiety so we're afraid to try a "real" babysitter cuz she'd probably flip out like she does in nursery....its so sad...)

Anyways! Morgan and I went to our friend Halloween party and had a BLAST! (thanks to the Sisters Banks and Mallory) Morgan and I dresed up as a "Basketball Player and the Ball" which I may or may not have stolen from the internet...we wanted to take advantage of the fact that my belly is huge without being too cheezy like going as "Mother Earth" or whatever...OR offending anyone by going as a Nun and a Priest (which we considered) Plus the whole costume cost us like $10 dollars by the time we bought the paint for my belly and the sweat bands...win win!





And as if there hasn't been enough belly already for one post....here's the official 39 week Photobooth belly pic



Honestly if it wasn't for Photobooth we would have pretty much NO documentation of this pregnancy...which is one of those things that I know I'll want to look back on every now and again...:) Hopefully there wont be a 40 week photo but I guess its not really up to me! If this little girl still feels like she needs to cook a little longer then so be it (just as long as she doesn't get any bigger) :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!!! I cannot wait to meet our itto lady!!! those pics are SO cute i couldn't stop laughing...love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I didn't even get to talk to you at the prince family party Monday night! I hope your little girl comes soon! I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete