We took a quick trip up the mountain to Show Low this weekend to see my sweet sister and her family as well as to pick up our Christmas gift to ourselves!
And here it is!
My brother in laws uncle is an antiquer and made this cabinet for us to put all of our tv stuff and Ems toys in! I'm thrilled with it!
The inside panels are made of old ceiling tins...very cool...and they make an even cooler sound when Emery bangs on them....over and over again. :)

So while we were there we had my sister take some pictures of our little family all bundled up in the snow! (thank you Annie!) I think they turned out pretty cute...










We love this girl!!! all the boys had to gather around to look at her, We miss her!!!! See you in two and a half days;)
ReplyDeleteLauren Your family is so cute! I love your family picture!! The cabinet is so cool! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the family pictures. SO cute!! Also, I absolutely LOVE, love, love your cabinet you got. Would he make another one? I would love to get one. Seriously!! Let me know! - leave me a comment on my blog if he would make one for us :)
ReplyDelete