Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Guess What?!


Emery is napping and I'm sitting here checking out all the cool things we're going to do on our

CRUISE to the CARIBBEAN
(in 11 days)

and this is how i feel about it....



with a little bit of this...



and a splash of this...



yes, a big thanks to

Solar Electric Systems and Products Inc.
(look them up)

for sponsoring the get away for their employees and spouses!

Morgan and I have never been on a cruise (or to Florida for that matter) so we're very excited!!


**But on a more serious note....
we've also never been away from Emery for more than a few hours...and now we'll be leaving her for 6 nights...
and that makes me...

a little sick to my stomach.


So...I've been told that feeling goes away eventually...oh wait! Look who woke up!


I guess I'll just have to squeeze her like this till then!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo... does this mean Aunt Meeween gets to babysit her while you guys are gone???? :D Cute posts Lauren!! I like your blog, its super stylish!!!!

    ReplyDelete