Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Laughed...

Last night the three of us were hanging out in front of the Christmas tree...
Morgan and I were chatting about our days and solving the mysteries of the universe while Emery was doing this.....

(In case you're wondering...that is the plastic thing that comes in the packages of wrapping paper...you know the thing that holds the sticky bows and stuff?)


And this is what happened when I took it away....


Good thing she got over it... :)

2 comments:

  1. That is funny stuff! I can't stop laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, cute! she's going to love all the boxes and wrapping stuff on christmas morning!

    by the way - i'm so sad to miss it, but i can't come see everyone later today. i totally caught a cold and i don't want to make everyone's tiny kids sick right before christmas. boo for colds :(

    ReplyDelete