Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let There Be GRASS!












And it was good.

7 comments:

  1. That is the way to go. Buy it without having to grow it. I bet Emery will love that. I can't wait to have a big backyard full of grass for Livs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Love you. Can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, how I wish a had a big enough yard to consider growing grass..or laying it! So lush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhh lots of grass! seriously that IS exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how's the grass holding up little sister? what a fun weekend, kinda makes my back hurt to think about it! Love you!!! see you next weekend! YAYAYAYAAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun for you guys! Ok, your dad totally looks like Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So want to do that over by my play yard! looks great and how nice to have some great helpers!! I need to walk over and see it!

    ReplyDelete