Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweet Summer....

I don't keep track of the date these days....I don't want to know how much of the summer has gone by...Then the real world of school starts and I have to share Emery again...Don't get me wrong, I love school and love that I'm ACTUALLY doing it. I love more that because I'm actually doing it'll be over very soon! Then I can get back to my life here at home...not that I do extraordinary things while I'm here or anything...I just like having the option...if I feel like it ;) Come to think of it...I think I was actually more productive at home when I was in school...I have never been so behind on my laundry than I am right now...But here I am....on the internet while Emery is napping instead of doing it...and by the time I get done with this post she'll be awake...its a vicious cycle...My mom always said "if you want something done, give it to a busy person" SO TRUE! Anyways...this is what my summer days look like....Emery and more sweet Emery.




8 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY what your talking about. haha! love you and emery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't feel so bad, I"m doing the same thing right now! Its important to have your time too. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you too much little sister!!! see you soon, kiss that baby for her aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cutie... and go for the school for sure... easier with one than with 4 or 5 I say. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Em is the prettiest little girlie with the biggest blue eyes ever. Please post more pictures and I can't wait for BE ACH WEEK! Oh, will you bring your maternity swimsuit so I don't have to wear my pink nightmare swimsuit the entire time?

    gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her little photo shoot. She has the prettiest smile!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI!
    I ran across your blog off of collette's! Cute little girl she is presh!! Looks like you doing amazing and you look great!

    ReplyDelete