Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Emery....

One of Emerys new favorite things is to sit in front of our screen door on a cool day and watch the cars go by...
On this particular day she also got to watch her daddy weed-eat the yard :)


(can you see him?? )



7 comments:

  1. She is so cute Lauren... I can't believe how big she is getting... They grow so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooks use to do that! Remember??? MAn i miss that little lady, squeeze her tight for me little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest. I love how she is sitting just so content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE have a beautiful mom! and you look JUst like her;) love you little sister! see you this weekend! yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. didn't your little family go on a trip!!?? where are the pics little sister? love you! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morgan, Your little girl is so cute! I am sure she looks like her mom too, but I see so much Pew in her. Hope all is going well in AZ. I heard that Grandma is not doing well. Poor thing, that is no way to live. I hope all is going good for your family, tell everyone hi. Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey lauren its rachel will you email me so I can ask you some questions about friends for sarahs baby shower and I need your address.

    rachbos44@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete