Monday, April 13, 2009

Butterfly Exhibit!!

This Good Friday all the grandkids on the Porter side (along with their mommys and Grandma) got to go to the Botanical Gardens to see the Butterfly Exhibit. If you've never been I would definitely recommend going. Every year about this time they have this big tent full of hundreds of butterflies flying around for everyone to see. I guess they ship the little guys in from somewhere back East to live out the rest of their lives here in AZ...Needless to say, the kids LOVED it. I think pretty much every one of our kids had a butterfly land on them....yes, even Miss Emery

Mommy and Sweet Em

Emerys mommy on Thursdays, Eda!

Lily

Corinne, Lily, Olivia and Tatum
(Olivia wasn't so sure she liked the butterflies...
)

Do you see the little butterfly on her flower?? Yes, I did hope when I put that on her head that one would land on it and low and behold one did!

Olivia and Isabella

Brodee and Tate

Porter and Maddy

Peyton Sue

The whole crew!!

Pooped!

3 comments:

  1. Mallory and Craig NikolausMay 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM

    whoa! I think little Lily is in my CTR5 class! how crazy!!! Does she have a big brother Jackson i think his name is?? SO funny!

    Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren-
    I hope this is isn't a weird question, but where did you get your diaper bag that is in the first picture? It is really cute. I have been trying to find one like that but I am not having any luck. Also, how do you like it? Is it bulky or easy to use?

    ReplyDelete