We went over to Grandma and Grandpa Pews house for Easter dinner and could not resist taking some pictures of this cute little girl out on the green grass on such a BEAUTIFUL day! I wish it could be that nice all the time...
Look at that cute little family....
Cousin Ayson pants and Emery
Daddy!!! And wow does Emery have eyes for her dad! I could be holding her across the room from Morgan and as soon as she sees him she gets the HUGEST smile and starts kicking her little legs! She LOVES her dad...but then again, who wouldn't right??
Ok. She is officially A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!!! Where can I get one of those bows? Any chance you can get me some of those bling bling bracelets for me from your sister in law? (Just tell her they are for your babe!!!) LOVE YAS
Ok. She is officially A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!!! Where can I get one of those bows? Any chance you can get me some of those bling bling bracelets for me from your sister in law? (Just tell her they are for your babe!!!) LOVE YAS
ReplyDeleteLauren she is BEAUTIFUL!!! You look so great also. We need to do lunch or something!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo Cute! I love her little dress and shoes!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!I love her eyes!
ReplyDelete