What big, blue, beautiful eyes she has! She's growing up so fast!
what a cutie! Those are some big blue eyed beauties!
wish you had posted these smiley pictures earlier - you'll see why soon.
Her eyes really are bright and beautiful. Darling.
I LOVE her big blue eyes! She's so cute! Did you ever remember the name of that site?
I don't think that was it. I have that one. It was one that just explained how to change everything. If you could email it to me that would be great! bakerfam07 at yahoo . com Thanks Lauren!
Don't you just want to KISS her! I love you sister and im counting down the sec till we get there!
What big, blue, beautiful eyes she has! She's growing up so fast!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie! Those are some big blue eyed beauties!
ReplyDeletewish you had posted these smiley pictures earlier - you'll see why soon.
ReplyDeleteHer eyes really are bright and beautiful. Darling.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE her big blue eyes! She's so cute! Did you ever remember the name of that site?
ReplyDeleteI don't think that was it. I have that one. It was one that just explained how to change everything. If you could email it to me that would be great! bakerfam07 at yahoo . com Thanks Lauren!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just want to KISS her! I love you sister and im counting down the sec till we get there!
ReplyDelete