This girl is growing up right before our very eyes! So as of late she gets tired of her toys pretty quick so sometimes we have to get a little creative with what to entertain her with...for example...

a highlighter. With the cap securely fastened (until she figures out how to take it off)

her binkie! She pretty much only has it in her mouth when she's sleepy...otherwise its in her hands, then back in her mouth, then back in her hands, then on the ground...you get the picture

aw the exersaucer....the only thing that keeps her entertained for more than 2 minutes!! (besides her mom and dad of course!)
ps...don't you love her little mohawk in this pic?? It make the perfect little pony tail! (see pic #1)
ps...don't you love her little mohawk in this pic?? It make the perfect little pony tail! (see pic #1)

a towel or blanket. Apparently they taste really good because she can't seem to keep them out of her mouth

and my personal favorite....her feet! Now these I know are delicious!!









she's getting so big! what a sweetheart!
ReplyDeletehaha she is so adorable! those are all of brynlee's favorite things too! well we haven't tried the highlighter yet...maybe we'll have to try!
ReplyDeleteShe is SOOO cute!!! I love all the pictures. It seems babies like things that are not supposed to be toys better than the toys we buy them :)
ReplyDeleteI feel ya! Easton has to be entertained 24/7. and gets sick of things real fast. She is too cute!
ReplyDeleteThis girl is too cute, just like her mommy! I miss you so much you have no idea. I can't wait to see you this summer. I love love love you
ReplyDeletehello blue eyes! she is precious...vance loves the yellow and pink highlight when helping me at the computer!
ReplyDelete