Puerto Penasco!!We spent the week after Christmas this year in Mexico with the Pews. Morgan worked with Families Helping Families while Emery and I hung out in the condo :)

We thought we could get some cute pictures of Emery on the beach but the sun was so bright and the air was chilly so she didn't like it so much....maybe next time!

The first of many family pictures on the beach i'm sure...
so fun to see you in rocky point! Emery is darling!
ReplyDeleteHow Cute!!! I miss you sister!
ReplyDeleteEmery is so cute! I love it when they start getting Chubby!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO dang Cute! I really want to kiss those chubby cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteAW Emery is so dang cute! and I hear my Cousin Met you guys at a party and she thinks you guys are great too. I talked to Jenny and she wants to get ppl together to go eat friday night i dont know if shes talked to you guys yet but you should deff go!
ReplyDeleteI love mexico! I can't wait to take Livvy again. Emery is so sweet. Every time I see her she just looks like she has the sweetest little personality.
ReplyDelete