Morgans hair is cut, he shaved...a couple days ago, I did my hair...yesterday and
Emery hadn't pooped all over her cute outfit....yet! So we decided to seize the moment and take some pictures! Oh how I love this little family of mine....
These are soooo cute!!!!! I'm so happy you were able to find a moment when Emery wasn't poopy, morgan was... clean hahaha and you just always look beautiful!! Good Good Good love them
These pictures are so adorable Lauren!
ReplyDeleteso freakin cute!!!! Morgs hair looks good! Craig wants to grow his out long! Not sure how I feel about it... :)
ReplyDeleteoh that pic of Emery smiling with the two of you is adorable!!! Love them!
ReplyDeleteI can't belive she already smiles! She is just so sweet. I love looking at all the cute pictures. Keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteThese are soooo cute!!!!! I'm so happy you were able to find a moment when Emery wasn't poopy, morgan was... clean hahaha and you just always look beautiful!! Good Good Good love them
ReplyDeleteOkay these are the best. I was cracking up at the expressions that emery has. They are classic. Those pictures are awesome.
ReplyDeleteThey are all cute!!
ReplyDeleteokay #2 definitely has to be my favorite! That is the most perfect family picture! You all look great! I love them!
ReplyDeleteThose are GREAT pictures!! You all look Fabulous! What a cute family :)
ReplyDeletethe second picture is my favorite. Thanks for shaving brother! YOu all look so lovely.
ReplyDeletewhat pretty pics! she makes the perfect faces for these.
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! Merry Christmas! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... CUTE lil' girl! I can't get over her cute faces in those pictures. You all look SO great in those pictures. AMAZING : )
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteso cute! she looks just like a porter!
ReplyDelete