Thursday, January 15, 2009

Insta-Friends!

Dinner was a blast with friends last weekend! The kids got to hang out...Carter slept the whole time while the girls ate their hands and chatted from across the table...
We loved all the funny comments from "Savannahs grandparents" while we waited for our table...
"oh how sweet"
"did you plan that?"
and my personal favorite...
"are they twins??"
(referring to Leesie and Carter who are 2 months apart rather than Emery and Leesie who are four days apart) :)
We have some awesome friends...and I'm loving watching our little chitlins grow up together!

Leesie, Emery and Carter

Man I love this girl!


3 comments:

  1. Mallory and Craig NikolausJanuary 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM

    hehehe! we have the cutest kids ever! I love it. Em is getting so big! I love her! Carter said to tell her hi! He misses her. ;-D

    Love ya guys! Give those big cheeks a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our babies... its so fun that we had kids so close together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a cute picture! i cant believe how big they are all are already getting. Slow down! I need to catch up haha

    ReplyDelete