Tuesday, April 15, 2008
2nd Trimester Here We Come!
Sorry for all of you who had to stare at the VRO for all this time :) Honestly there just hasn't been that much going on! Well, except for you know the baby and stuff. Speaking of! We're so happy to begin our second trimester!! Yay!! No more morning sickness (well not regularly at least), I have a lot more energy (yay!), and I officially have a BUMP! I think it was Tuesday or so last week that I woke up to a real baby bump! I LOVE it! When i'm standing I just look a little pudgy but its when I lay down that its really noticable. So every chance I have to lay down I have to see if its gotten any bigger and oh how it has! Grow, baby, grow! I'll have pics soon but because we don't have the internet at home most of my posting has to be done at work (shh!). So life for the Pews has been wonderful! We find out if our little one is a him or her on the 8th of May and are really excited to see whats been going on in there :) In the mean time, I'll try better to keep up to date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








YAY for the second trimester!! Thats so great! I bet that little bump of yours is adorable! We love you!
ReplyDeleteim so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeletei was always excited to be out of the "are you gaining weight or are you prego" phase! it was the worst!
congratulations lauren! i was sick into week 20+...no fair! i can't wait to find out what it is, keep us posted for sure!
ReplyDeleteYa! I loved laying down and seeing the baby bump! So excited for you guys! There are going to be so many cousins for all our babies to play with at family parties! Can't wait to find out what your having!
ReplyDeleteYAY i'm so excited for u!!! I hope all of our kids are either girls or boys so they can all play! Wouldn't it be crazy if we all had the same! My first appointment is May 1st! Fun Fun!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!!
yea! congrats, by the way on being prego! We are super excited for you guys! It is going to be fun to see you at the beach this summer!
ReplyDeletelove, the Murdocks
Hello wee sister! Thanks for the new post,I just can't get enough of you!!!
ReplyDeleteyay!! for baby bump Pew!! How fun Lauren I wish I was there to be excited with you, but I guess I'll have to cheer from here. I love you!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to find out what you guys are having! Pretty soon you will feel it wiggle all over and then it gets really really fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun when you notice that you are getting bigger! Yeah, I don't think I'll ever be excited to get big and prego again. I'm so excited to find out what you are having. I predict that it is a boy. My last 3 perdictions have been right so I hope to keep it goin'. Well hey if you are going to Jenny's b-day dinner on Sat. I'll see yeah there.
ReplyDeletehow exciting! can't wait to see what your having!! Also tell Morgan thanks for coming over and helping Willie... were so sad over here!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Thats so exciting! we started our own blog check it out! jakeandtrishagoodman.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete