Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The BEST Deal EVER!!

My sister in law works for Mesquite High School and apparently their boys volleyball team (i think) is selling these cards for $15! Its GREAT! For those of you who are as addicted to CAFE RIO as I am, I would most definately suggest you invest in one of these cards! Not to mention the wonderful other deals it offeres :) But really, I bought it just for Cafe Rio and have used it many times since! Take a look on the white side of the card right.....




Here....first row, third square down....if you have a hard time reading it i'll translate..."Buy an entree & get one FREE!" AMAZING! And the card is good till 1-1-09!!! So i figured I'd share the good news and for those of you that are interested in purchasing one of these for yourselves please let me know!!


6 comments:

  1. Lauren I totally want one! When can I drop of the money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mean 1/1/09? heehee, call it a pergo moment? do you have Maddy today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maddy!!! WE love you yay! talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't even live up there and are addicted to that place! =) Can't wait to see pictures of the bump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEy jaxon is turning one soon and we just wanted to let you know that you are invited to jaxons party check out our blog for the invatation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now you are just totally making me hungry....

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! one question for you. I am trying to get some input/advice from girls that have already planned weddings. Can I email you some questions? My email is jennh24@gmail.com if you could email me with your email address.

    ReplyDelete