Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The VRO

Many of you remember Morgans truck (otherwise known as "the VRO") like the picture below. But a few weeks ago the VRO got a new look! Morgan has been talking about prerunning his truck for a looooong time. Anyways it was time to buy new tires so instead of getting new ones for the old wheels we decided to just go ahead get and get this prerunning ball moving! So this is before...


After hours at my parents house with Matts help....












The VRO was reborn!! So that night we took it out to Bulldog (the desert) and had a blast! We had a nice caravan that included Matt and Courtney, Brett and Emily, Jake, and Thos :)


Then couple days later we took off for Four Peaks with Matt and Courtney :) It was a beautiful bumpy ride!






This last picture is from Mexico a few weeks ago...(take a close look at my awesome and very talented brother Matts face is this crazy picture)

15 comments:

  1. Great update! Awesome pictures! We sure do have a lot of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello lauren! another blog ? for you!! have you ever downloaded any paper or any cute things from any other site than shabbyprincess? and if you have...where did you get it, cause i pretty much stick at this! thanks for your help and congrats on being prego!! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks! I love those cute papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me homesick!! Love you yaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lauren, this is Amanda, I just found your blog and I saw that you are pregnant! that is awesome, congratulations! I hope everything is going well for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!! Im so excited for the Vro,I mean the baby!!! Congrats! We will see ya at the picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a baby!!! congrats girl, im so so so happy for you guys. being a mom is the best thing in the world and you have a lot of fun to look forward to. im so happy for ya. hope you have an easy pregnancy! cant wait to know if its a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! It must have taken you forever to upload all those photos!! Congrats again on the little peanut!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, I think i would have a similar face if I was driving in that picture.
    But, we went to bulldog on Saturday and some friends let us in and the park ranger gave my hubby a $125 ticket because we didn't have a pass for bulldog and our car was in there. Crazy huh?
    But awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yea for the car, but an extra big YEA for the baby news!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun times girl! yea i need to get a digital camera so i can put pics on my blog. i love yours though! congrats keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're pregnant!!! Congratulations! I should check out your blog more often so I can stay on top of all the news. =) Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. well done you two. I like the murdered-out look as well. If you want to do that same thing with my Nissan Altima you are welcome to it. Heather will be joining us at the beach, but our wedding is August 15. We're excited to see you all at Beach Week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Just wanted to say hi and that we love you! So excited for the Sea Monkey to arrive! I am sure he/she will be hilarious and cute! See you at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  15. UPDATE ALREADY! I can only keep track of you through your blog:)

    ReplyDelete