Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sea Monkey

First comes LOVE.....






Then comes MARRIAGE.....







Then comes....... are you ready for this?......a BABY!!! In a BABY carriage!!


So i figured it was about time I blogged our big news!! We had our first ultrasound today and got to see our little one and hear its heart beating away!! It was just an amazing experience....we are totally thrilled to start our little family!! And feel so blessed!! In this picture I'm 9 weeks so he or she still looks like a little sea monkey! But Morgan and I agree its the cutest sea monkey we've ever seen!!

27 comments:

  1. We are SO HAPPY for you guys!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!! I've known for a couple weeks and have been dying to tell you congrats!! (can't tell prince's anything:)) So happy for you! Being a mom is the best thing in the whole world!! Can't wait to find out what your having, when is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats laren! im so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what Prince Hannah is talking about!! Congrats to the both of you that is so exciting and to add another grand baby to the family.. (I think he looks like both of you)! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay yay yay! i was hoping you would post/announce so that i could talk to you about it @ bunco! we are so excited for you and morg! one day there a sea monkey the next a real baby moving and yawning! sooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Hope your feeling great. When is your little one due to arrive?
    Love you,
    Donita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not going to lie, I got choked up when I read the blog. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am, and a little jealous--don't tell Matt that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYA!!!! I'm so excited for you I can't even stand it! Your post made me cry! I love you and I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to meet your sea monkey!!! MUAH!!! See you sson! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY LAUREN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Morgan told Ben so I already knew but I just jumped for joy when I read this. I can't wait to see your cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! That's so exciting! Chris totally called it, did Morgan tell you about that? So many of us are having babies at the same time! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS!! We are so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey - is Dr. Beck your OB? Congrats you guys. A little bee boy or girl is forming.

    tee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lauren-Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I don't know if you would remember me from high school?? My husband remembers your husband from high school.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay Lauren thats so cool! Being a mom is seriously the best thing ever! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay Lauren thats so cool! Being a mom is seriosuly the best thing ever! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! I saw on the ultrasound pic it says Beck - are you going to Dr. Beck in Mesa? That is my doctor and I Love him!! So what is your exact due date? Keep us posted when you find out the sex!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey congrats you guys. It is Ashley Parker Connors here. Found your blog through the beach week grapevine. That is really fun news. How fun!Hope you are feeling well! Congrats!
    ps- we have a blog too-
    johnandashleyconnors.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAYYYYYY!!! I love it!! and now I can tell everyone I know!! and yes lauren you can name your baby sarah if it's a girl, there's no need to ask ahhah jk I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. FINALLY you post this! I thought I heard a little some' some' through the grapevine! Congratulations you guys!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Lauren!!! I am so very excited for you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was so not expecting to read that!!!!!
    I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
    You are going to be a wonderful mother. Your baby is so lucky to have parents like you guys!
    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. you guys are too cute, it was fun spending a little time with you guys in rocky point, can't wait to do it again. Hope you're feeling great during this fun time in your lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations, Pew's!! That is so beautiful and exciting. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete