Like Annie said...if you can remember this guy with DARK hair, I'm talking to YOU!!
If you are, were, or are thinking about being a part of theLynn Porter Family
Come join us at a
PORTER PARTY PICNIC
March 22, 2008 11:00am- 1:00pm
at the home of
Harold and LaReda Porter
What to bring…You and Your family
If your last name is Porter- Bring a salad
If your last name is not Porter- Bring a main dish
We can't wait to see you all!








It looks great yaya!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I don't remember him with dark hair, I hope I am still invited!!
ReplyDeleteWhere do you get your backgrounds? they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!.. But I don't know how to do it. ha I don't do bunco bc we go out of town so much I would have missed the last two already, and it's just hard with Avree bc she goes to bed between 8-8:30 maybe when she gets a little older I will join.
ReplyDeleteOkay I got it! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteHa thanks! I signed up for photobucket and got some papers so I can practice more!
ReplyDeleteOk Lauren I am laughing so hard because I actually CAN remember your dad that way! Like when I went through your glass door-o wait you were not born yet! Any who I was driving about two weeks ago and I saw your dad broke down at circle k and stopped to offer him a ride home. and he was just staring at me like who the H are you? so I asked if he knew who I was and he said no. I started laughing and told him. Anyway you guys are adoreable.
ReplyDelete