Thursday, August 30, 2007

My New Goal....





So i was shopping (more looking than actual shopping) on the GAP website and i came across the most awesome looking legs i think i've ever seen! I mean look at those!! For crying out loud! So i've set a goal for myself...someday i will have legs like the GAP girl. I bet she runs....

8 comments:

  1. Mallory and Craig NikolausAugust 30, 2007 at 9:43 PM

    Hello!!!

    I found your blog! I would have to agree with you about the legs. My goodness!!! Craig and I are in New York City. We just got here and its 1:00am here and my brain tells me it's only 10:00! Its weird.

    We all need to play the money game again!

    <3 Mallory and Craig Nikolaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren your legs are WAY better than those! Seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are nice, but I have to agree with Lindsey...yours are nicer. I really like the new look of your blog! very clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way those legs are too bony and manly! Yours are Hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree with those legs - unless you are into the anorexic look. It looks like we (all of us who have posted)all agree that your legs are much better looking. Therefore, I ask that you take a picture of your legs and post it - that will give you a better idea about what we are talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! The website is called shabbytulips.blogspot.com they have alot of cute backgrounds on there and it tells you how to set it up. And of course its okay if you come to visit.. I'm at my moms during the week while Billy is at work so you can come there or just call for directions to our house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think that janie is right, you should post a picture of your stems. please get in touch with me, im need an update. karennauvoo23@yahoo.com
    706-461-0042

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice new background! How about posting something new now?!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete