

Well...I actually purchased this AMAZING stained glass window about a month ago and have wanted to blog it for some time now but just haven't gotten around to it....so sorry to all of you who have had to stare at those GAP legs all this time! But here is something NEW! I bought this in Show Low from my brother in laws uncle, who sells this kind of stuff for a living (along wtih all kinds of other goodies!) So the next time any of you are in Show Low and interested in some cool old stuff, let me know! Also, don't you just love the rabbit ears sitting next to Morgans pride and joy! We'll get cable someday...just not today ;)








that looks great!! we have to get together again and play some guitar hero.
ReplyDeleteyay a new post, I love it! Your house looks so dang cute i need to come see it! See you Wed!
ReplyDeleteOooohhhhh! Fantastic find....I may have to go to Show Low....I wonder if there is anything to do there or anyone to visit....hum.......I knew some people there once....I kept track of them via blogging....but they stopped posting.....how sad!
ReplyDeleteSo basically I love your decor! I want to see pics of your whole place! New post!!
ReplyDeleteI love your house it's so cute. Wow morgan gets pretty into that money game. He is a crack up. Hey I didn't really get to talk to you that night how have you been?
ReplyDeleteSo where is this place at? We are going to Show Low/ Pinetop this weekend. On Saturday we are telling the boys to go out in the morning and fish or something so us girls can go shopping when the kids are down for a nap. So cute and glad you finally updated.
ReplyDeleteI love that stain glass! Your house looks so adorable. I want to see all of it next time we are in town!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! That front room sure looks different from the last time I saw it years ago! Very nice.
ReplyDeleteLauren your house looks so cute! I'm gald you found me! Now we can keep in touch! How are things going? Where do you guys live?
ReplyDeleteLets be honest, that is an awesome stained glass window! I saw it at your cute house when we were playing guitar hero! You're too funny!
ReplyDeletePS tell morgan we now are the proud owners of Guitar hero 1 and 2! haha
Love you guys!
xoxo - Mallory and Craig
Morgan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for trying to ram me off the side of the road!!!!!!!
Lauren,
I decided i would do dental school for two reasons.. reason number 2 i don't like blood, so i thought teeth was the way to go, also, i really want to wear scrubs.. but ya i think i heard mcc does dental hygene school now... ask your friends what they think!! You can check my blood pressure, and i can clean your teeth!!!
Holy cow! Your house is so cute. You will have to give me pointers when I have my own place....which might be soon :) Take care babe!
ReplyDelete