I feel SOOOO bad for this girl because i'm sure i'd do the same thing if i was in her shoes but i can't help but laugh at the poor thing!! Hope you guys enjoy :)
I can't think of one good answer either! She had a lot more to say than I ever could! If only she could talk in complete sentences! Hahahaha "such as..." oh man, funny.
seriously i watched this the night of and was dying, i was thinking to myself..."i have got to post this!" glad to see you did it is hillarious! not to mention she was on the today show this morning to defend herself and she only made it worse... and she used "such as" AGAIN! too funny!
Oh lauren Oh lauren i don't think yourr that stupid! anyways how in the world did you do that cute morgan and lauren thing? i just don't understand. i really want to put a retarded picture of myself in that spot, and i don't know how...maybe you could tell me. anyways... see ya around
I can't think of one good answer either! She had a lot more to say than I ever could! If only she could talk in complete sentences! Hahahaha "such as..." oh man, funny.
ReplyDeleteoh my heck stu showed me that this morning and i was dying laughing i feel bad but at the same time i love it.
ReplyDeleteseriously i watched this the night of and was dying, i was thinking to myself..."i have got to post this!" glad to see you did it is hillarious! not to mention she was on the today show this morning to defend herself and she only made it worse... and she used "such as" AGAIN! too funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is just too sad and funny! I saw her on the Today show and her answer there was MUCH better! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh lauren Oh lauren i don't think yourr that stupid! anyways how in the world did you do that cute morgan and lauren thing? i just don't understand. i really want to put a retarded picture of myself in that spot, and i don't know how...maybe you could tell me. anyways... see ya around
ReplyDeletefunny.. i really didnt even think your answer was that bad
ReplyDelete