I was looking back at old posts and i happened upon this site. and it made me laugh how different things are since having a baby!
1. I have to wear an undershirt with everything. My G's don't count so i definately wear at least three shirts...everyday.
**ya right! breast feeding broke me of this one...its hard enough to work around G's and a T shirt
2. Every night before Morg and I fall asleep, (i'm talking laying in bed with the lights off) I have to know what time it is. I think its cuz I have this internal clock I have to set so i won't sleep in.
**i could care less what time it is...all that matters is that i'm in bed which means Emery is finally asleep and thats good enough for me!
3. I wipe down the sink and the counter around the sink after everytime i wash my hands. I'm talking i have a separate rag at home that i keep in a drawer in the bathroom that i use only to wipe down the sink. If i'm in a public restroom i use the paper towels.
**honestly, who does that?? i had way too much time on my hands...
4. I have to keep the shower curtain in my bathroom shut all the time.
**if the shower curtain is closed then i can't see if Emery is in there or not so its pretty much open and pulled up out of the way all the time...
5. Before Morg and i go out of town the house has to be spotless and all the laundry done. I hate coming home to a dirty house.
**i still try and do this...but sometimes its just impossible...
6. I love home decor. If someone gave me $5,000 (like on What Not To Wear) i'd totally blow it on random things for my house instead of clothes.
**i'll take the clothes...PLEASE PUT ME ON THAT SHOW!!
7. And lastly...hmm...whenever Morgan and i go anywhere in his truck i have to sit in the "girlfriend seat" (in the middle). That way he can put his hand on my leg:) YAY!
**Emery now sits in the "girlfriend seat" she likes to use her feet to help Morgan drive its pretty cute :)
see??









No comments:
Post a Comment